Damn Fred!  That is one long,  well written review...I am a little too tired
to read it all now but I like it so far!:)

Just got back from hearing Koert Notario and Electronome DJ here at Filter
14 in NYC tonight...they were great.  Since they didn't get to play long at
our Eyes Only party on Sunday it was great to see 'em do their stuff on a
proper sound system even if the NYC House style rotary mixer left them a bit
befuddled;-)  Lotta 313 Electro was played in NYC tonight...including an old
Dopplereffect track that I didn't quite catch the name of.  Coinop dropped
some nice cuts as well but Grammenos and I were too tired to stay until the
end so we broke out around 3:30 or so.  Of course I've been working on the
computer ever since then though,  what a geek I am!;-P

Off to bed...

Cheers,

m*

NP - Mike Ransom's mix CD which he gave me on Sunday...damn nice stuff!  Did
anyone get themselves booked at more parties than this guy?  I think not...