technology hasn't changed dick. People have simply NEVER been equal. the haves vs the have-nots has always been there, and in many cases to a worse degree than it is now. slavery? caste systems? serfs? I'm sure someone would argue that we're all slaves now to corporations, but life in general for the entire world is better now than it was even 200 years ago, and i can only see it continuing to get better BECAUSE of technology.

that and i want the new nord lead like i'm in heat ;-)