not whinging about "globalization"
as if it were something that could be stopped if only we got enough people
to sign petitions.

god i would so LOVE to see you say this in detroit, to a teamster, a uaw
worker..in a town that had one of the most brutal strikes in history that went
on for years and years (detroit free press)...would you then have the balls to
go up to them to a group of them and say to their face "stop whining" *laughs*

the level of disrespect of this post doesn't warrant my time/enegy

-k