Phonopsia wrote:

> Julien Jabre - Sun is Back 12" (Versatile): I kept hearing this song out 'n
> about, not realising it was new. Maybe I've been hearing the song it
> samples, if it samples something? Not sure. Brilliant A-side, OK B-side.
> Dripping with Summertime funk.

Actually it's not new. i've had it for a couple of years now, and when i
bought it wasn't new either. It is a great track, and i'm with ya on the
Soha 'These two are probably my favourite house producers at the moment'
comment. I'd buy almost anything by Julien Jabre, and his Basic cohorts
on site. the thing i like about their deep house sound, is some of it
borders on minimal techno. Needless to say i'll play their tracks within
a minimal techno set without hesitation. Along with Pepe Braddock of
course. :)