Ask about the re-release of all the wonderful Wackies material with which
they're currently heavily involved, & how BC continues to tie in with
Rhythm & Sound. Who else from the Jamaican pantheon of reggae singers &
players might they collaborate with in the future?

Any chance of more remixes of Carl Craig material (a la "Climax,"
Quadrant)?

To what extent do they feel the superb laptop mac stylings of Scion (live,
at any rate) match (or uneasily rub up against) the obsessive analog ethos
of BC? Does the upcoming Scion/BC Tresor set represent a techno. 'soundclash'
in that respect?