On 6/14/02 10:40 PM, "Andy Kellman" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Thomas Köner definitely wasn't a fan of the tin packaging:
>
> "We were never involved in the slightest discussion about its design. I would
> never agree to design a box which kills my CD. This box is actually destroying
> CDs. I don't think this is an active aggression against people who buy CDs,
> but it's a bit odd. I'm not happy with it." [From Kodwo Eshun's Basic
> Channel/Chain Reaction article in The Wire]

Hmmm.. Call me lucky, or careful, but I've got all the metalbox releases,
and have never had a mishap.

Also, I will agree that the BC comp treads different territory than the
vinyl that usually gets played.  Gorgeous in it's own right, but I'd
actually love to see a second BC comp that is more dancefloor friendly.

Looking forward to the scion mix.
--
im