sorry thats 27-07 on the saturday. not 23rd...

And yes I cannot wait to see him and Derrick!! what a nite it will be!!

-----Original Message-----
From: Odeluga, Ken [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: 24 June 2002 14:39
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED] Org
Subject: [313] Sonar/Kervorkian

>Chris Rooney: Francois Kevorkian -  amazing DJ, really, really deep house
and techno and he had a huge studio rack of effects that he knew
inside out, he was really into it too...seems to be the only one of those
New York old
timers that actually still buys records, heard the surgeon mix of birmingham
by rue east
and son dos on los hermanos amongst others.

To me, this is such a good sign: if anyone knows (and I mean *really* knows,
at an intimate, even molecular level) what is good quality and *effective*
dance music - FK is amongst that few. Remember his perceptions are partly
honed by near-30 years of experience. The fact that he's prepared to throw
in his lot with techno, to me is highly significant, and speaks well about
the state of the music (at least on a spiritual level).

UK peeps, remember he's @ Lost 23.7.