At 18:25 +0000 24-06-2002, Arne Weinberg wrote:
JT,

I am glad that someone from the list feels the same way that I do!
I prefer a soulful good emotional "oldschool Detroit" record than the newest "Supa Dupa hype micro Macro sample glitch Hop House" record without any statement or emotion....

Yup, i agree in the end it is just wether you like a piece of music or not, if it is innovating that is just a nice extra. Why do you like techno, because its innovative or because you 'just happend to like music'?

--
[EMAIL PROTECTED]