From: Andy Battle [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Friday, July 05, 2002 1:43 PM
To: 313@hyperreal.org
Subject: [313] modern music in baltimore - opinions

hey for anyone who's been to it --

how is modern music in baltimore as far as techno is concerned?  good
selection?  good range?  none of the above?  i've been there once or twice
but i can't really remember what the deal was with the recs (i can only
remember what the store looks like).

just wondering if it's worth the trip for a dc'er to roll up there, so if
anyone knows enough to compare it to yoshitoshi, by all means please do so.
i think yoshitoshi is pretty decent if you're looking for techno, but then
again, it's really the only place that's "local" for me that sells any
techno at all, so i don't really know how good it is compared to other
stores (dc has tons of great record stores, just none of them really sell
techno -- too bad i don't live in detroit, heh heh).

anyway i think going to the store is *so* much cooler than mailorder, so if
anybody knows the scoop on MM, please don't be shy and give me your opinion.

thanks,
champ