I drive the 2.5 hours from D.C. to Philly to shop at 611 (sometimes to ONLY
shop at 611) as much as I can.  They have a wonderful selection of techno, a
much broader range than Yoshitoshi, and a good backstock.  The guy I talked
to last time I was there (ack don't remember name) said that they will order
records for you, hold records, and/or if you drive up and they don't have
something in stock but will be getting it, would let you call in and then
ship it.  My favorite non-NYC record shop.  BUT, in the last couple trips I
made to 611 it seemed their techno section was shrinking, but no one who
worked there seemed to want to talk about it.  I'd definitely go check it
out though.

Lindsey