Hmm..611 has yet to impress me for some reason.
Perhaps because I'm usually shopping for more
non-straight forward techno. I've always thought their
glitch, IDM and micro house section needed some work.
Everytime I've gone in there recently jungle has been
blaring from the ceiling. 612 isn't what it used to be
either. It still feels like 'just another record
store' to me still.I've yet to have my moment of vinyl
hunting connection there. That moment when you find a
record you've been looking for and say 'this store is
great!'.

 AKA music in Philly has a large selection of used
CD's and a mixed selection of records. It's more
focused towards a mix of punk/techno and hip hop. I
bought a Ghostly(Daniel Wang) and a Roots Manuva
record in there the other day.

just my recent observations
(of a city that I'm in looove with btw:))