hey all,

hoping some of you hotmix 5; pre - house fans out there might be able to id
this one....sounds like a disco classic on prelude or salsoul or sumthin,
from a Silk Hurley set on deephousepage. Steve plays doubles of it (what
else; phuck that man was magic then)

goes something like "thankya thankya" and "you say my name - my love is here
to stay" - unforgettable piano hook which hurley really works.....

6:30 mins in:

http://www.deephousepage.com/steve3.ram

definetley one of my fave mixes on dhp - even if it it is only 19 mins
long......any id's from the rest of the mix would also be greatly
appreciated.

another thing - has Cybernatic Lover re-release on Viewlexx had official
release yet?

thankya y'all

rc