[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote on Tue, 16 Jul 2002 about following:

> On Tuesday, July 16, 2002, at 12:59 AM, Sakari Karipuro wrote:
>
> > [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote on Mon, 15 Jul 2002 about following:
> >
> >> originally released version does have a kick and appears on the The
> >> Other Day comp.
> >
> > Spider Formation
> >  taken from AX-009 (b2). i had always thought that if my life had a
>
> like i said, newly released.
> and the The Other Day version is different... i think.  maybe not.  it's

i was talking about the original version, which was released on axis-009
many many years ago (the original 009 ep), and appears as such in the
other day cd.

> 009 series that this is stuff he's had around for a good while, etc...

spider formation was recorded in 1992, according to his own words on
"the other day" booklet. and considering axis-010, "growth" was released
in 1994 i guess that the original axis-009 was released also in 1994,
perhaps even in 1993. personally i was more into house during those days
and mostly missed all essential techno releases.

> i once read that Spider Formation was the name (pet or otherwise) of his
> studio.

from the "the other day" booklet:

"Spider Formation was also a unique design in which i considered
designing my current studio. I eventually altered my designs and
produced more 'control center' design."

sakke
--
"Progressive clubs are pathetic two years behind the times."
      - Dave Angel 1993