> > i once read that Spider Formation was the name (pet or otherwise) of
his
> > studio.
>
> from the "the other day" booklet:
>
> "Spider Formation was also a unique design in which i considered
> designing my current studio. I eventually altered my designs and
> produced more 'control center' design."

At the end of the B-side of the Very EP, a female voice tells the listener
"VERY was produced by Jeff Mills"... so on and so forth ..."at Spider
Formation, Chicago"

I wonder if he got the name from Star Wars. Listen to Vader's lines during
the attack on the Death Star in Episode 4. (when he's in his fighter, that
is)

--
Cafard,                     [EMAIL PROTECTED]
qu'est-ce que tu penses?       AIM:pr0j2501