This is probably the definitive P-Funk website:

http://www.duke.edu/~tmc/pfunk.html

However I find that while it's an amazing compendium of information, I
certainly don't share the tastes of the authors. I get the idea of them
being people who wince at the sound of a synthesiser, and their favourite
tracks tend to be the ones where the sound is as close to rock as possible.
So be wary if they say "this isn't a good track" or "the best track on this
album is..." because it's only their opinion...

Brendan