> Sorry Paul, not having a pop at you personally, I just think it's weird
> that you could dismiss a record that you liked up till this morining now
> you know it has a sample in it.

I do that all the time and am unashamed. I can't listen to half of Glenn
Underground's old records nowadays as a result. Maybe I'm fickle, but I'm
not really fussed about that. On the other hand, I knew "Deep Burnt" was a
sample and I still think it's ace. Even if I play it every single time I DJ.

BTW, "Little Sunflower" is originally on Hubbard's "Backlash" album and is
excellently covered by jazz harpist, and Detroiter, Dorothy Ashby ("Afro
Harping" LP) and elsewhere. I recommend hunting down these two versions if
you care.