There is a big difference between influence and sampling..

Come on...

> B***S**T.  Have to jump on the bandwagon with this one.  If you make a
> statement out here you
> have to justify it.  How can you say that ??  Granted, tunes like 'Strings'
> are CLASSICS but original
> & never thought of before, rubbish.

Why does everyone juump on 'strings'  what about 'the dance'  'it is what it
is'icon  kap-tic harmony   sure they are heavily influenced  but they are
not sample

 Check some of the strings in old disco
I got loads of disco with strings in...and

> tracks (and no, I don't
> intend to barrage you with a load of old disco/house tracks as examples).
> Derrick May's music was
> influenced by the disco/hi-nrg/funk records he was listening to at the Music
> Box (and elsewhere).
> Classics, maybe but completely original and never done before;

nonsense.