Thanks for all the great Ghetto Tek leads.

DJ Godfather is making his first trip to Oz, hence my research.

Why do you all think that Ghetto Tek has not crossed over (ie left its
geographic base) in the same way that techno has?

Miami bass hasn't either really - though Khia's My Neck has blown up lately
across the US into the Billboard charts (such a great song)...

I guess Washington go-go never did either.

Yet James Lavelle did flirt with bass on Mo Wax... and occasionally DJs from
hip-hop or breaks will drop ghetto-tech.

Any thoughts?