That's true - a lot of people say "I like the music, but the words... I mean
really!" You have to be able to take things less than seriously to fully
appreciate tracks like "Let Them Hoes Fight" and "Nut In Your Eye"... :)

And if you strip out those sorts of vocals to sneak in under the radar of
political correctness, you're missing out on the central essence of the
music. It'd be like taking the 808 out of electro or the 303 out of acid
house.

Brendan