On a semi related note....Is anyone familiar with baltimore house or baltimore
breakbeat. I have seen some floating around a couple of the record shops
here in Philly but have never really opted to give it a listen.

Everyone that I have asked about it has sort of shrugged or sneered...but
whenever I have heard it described it sound a whole lot like Booty music
or ghetto tech...apparently it sells in massive quantities in Baltimore.

(i should just get off my ass and give it a listen I suppose....)

Malcolm J. McAtee
http://www.djrecordsource.com
Rare dance music vinyl
phone 215.523.6658