----- Original Message -----
From: "sean deason" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "innercity records" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>; "Matthew MacQueen"
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>; <313@hyperreal.org>
Cc: "Niko Tzoukmanis" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>; "Placid"
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Wednesday, August 28, 2002 7:11 AM
Subject: Re: [313] Isn't it about time we had an acid house revival ?

> wait a minute! bryan zentz is also "Barada"??? now theres an alias I never
> realized (or thought about actually). no wonder I'm digging the Bryan
Zentz
> material so much lately :^)

Yeah - this is someone I'd expect to see in Detroit more often following his
DEMF performance. Virginia is a not-too-expensive flight away. He plays more
in Europe than he does in the states. He can play a lot of different styles
of techno too. I've seen him play at the 'less prepared' venues in the DC
area and it tended to be a lot of stright-ahead locked groove type techno,
but he's played more underground affairs here and the man can turn it out on
the headier side too. He's a very tight DJ BTW, for those who missed his set
@ DEMF.

Tristan
=====
Text/Mixes: http://phonopsia.tripod.com