From: Odeluga, Ken [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Thursday, August 29, 2002 10:52 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED] Org
Subject: [313] Lost Weekend

Last weekend here in London was very 313, with Atkins, Mills, Craig and
maybe a couple of others to be seen over the holiday (inc. Monday) .... Now
that we've all probably recovered ;o) how did folk find the various nights?

I went to *** LOST *** which featured Colin Dale, Fumiya Tanaka, Mills,
Steve Bicknell, Du-Kru et al. Missed Du Kru which was a disappointment as I
wanted to see what the reax was from the main room. Any thoughts anyone?

Tanaka was awkward - He appeared to ocassionally try mixing *deliberately*
off the beat (or am I being too charitable?!?)

Colin Dale (imho): supberb performance. Recently he's been veering more
towards a house vein than techno, but there were a number of classics. A
H-Foundation track early in the set nearly blew the roof off, (sorry track
names not my forte but I know it was H-Fdn.) Dale is old school and it shows
in the long mixes and precision, but he kept my attention for at least 2+
hours .... hope it's my perception and that he's not really slowly playing
out less and less ....

Mills was Mills and in very good form - 'Sweet Smell Of Fear' appeared,
which was nice, as was 'I Feel Love' on a massive system ... However, I
sense a boredom creeping in on Mills. A few regular faces were missing, plus
already some are saying they'll give the next Lost at 28.9 (with Mills too)
a miss. Plus Mills is also on on 21.9 in London.

Opinions please!

Cheers,

Any views or opinions are solely those of the author and do not necessarily
represent those of Channel Four Television Corporation unless specifically
stated.  This email and any files transmitted are confidential and intended
If you have received this email in error, please notify
[EMAIL PROTECTED]