mate I fancy the 28th at the Tate, thats sounds like a
fun nite out..what do you reckon?

-----Original Message-----
From: Toby Frith [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: 29 August 2002 16:35
To: Nicole Slavin; Ian Cheshire; 'Odeluga, Ken'; [EMAIL PROTECTED] Org
Subject: Re: [313] Lost Weekend

I'm wishing now that I choose Signal over Lost, but my concerns with that
were over the sound at the venue, which, according to promoters who had used
it, was seriously dodgy, although this has now been cleared up. I'm sure
that things are on the up in London, as the likes of Farben and Jan Jelenik
(sp) will hopefully pave the way for some of the more interesting and
innovative European live acts to play over here on a regular basis.

Sept 7th - Fabrice Lig @ Fabric
Sept 28th - Vladislavy Delay at the Tate Modern