Prime's Intergalactic Funk at Music Box. It's on tonight with Ben Sims and
John Berry (Orbit). The second room also has the legendary Outlet Collective
playing. Check it out if you are in the area.
-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Friday, August 30, 2002 9:58 AM
To: 313@hyperreal.org
Subject: RE: [313] Lost Weekend

Memo from Alex Bond of PricewaterhouseCoopers

-------------------- Start of message text --------------------

What's I-Funk in Manchester?

Robert Taylor <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> on 30/08/2002 11:57:05
To:    "'[EMAIL PROTECTED]'" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>, "[EMAIL PROTECTED] Org"
       <313@hyperreal.org>
cc:

House Of God, Atomic Jam in Birmingham? Voodoo (now Electrovoodoo) in
Liverpool? The Orbit in Leeds? I-Funk in Manchester? Pressure, Monox and
countless others in Scotland? There's plenty of big techno nights around
the
country, not to mention the smaller "DIY" nights and free parties (it's not
all acid trance). There's plenty of techno to be heard - you've just got to
make an effort to hear it sometimes.