Sorry, but as a media ho I collected all the big 'overview' stories on
Electroclash last year in Seven and Musik and in Australia and all of those
covered the history electro, and mentioned Juan, Cybotron and Drexciya. I
was talking about general articles, not artist stories, which tend to be
more artist-focussed. I have copies if you want to read them.

I think it's ridiculous to attack DJ Hell personallyl. He has done his thing
for years and he ALWAYS gives it up to others. The only reason for these
sudden attacks is that he has (horror!) flirted with the pop world.

I am certain that if suddenly Juan had a top 100 hit, and he has the talent
to write one, or  if Ashanti suddenly covered Model 500's Rain, and why not,
it's a cool song, then there would be people on this list and in the
'underground' that would jump up and down all mad. A lot of fans/followers
want this music to remain underground, despite their protests otherwise, as
it's the cool alternative to the pop stuff they apparently despise! I am not
singling out anyone but there is a general 'techno purist type' known world
over who articulates these contradictions!