james was responsible for both the transllusion and the other people place
records.

brian

-----Original Message-----
From: senslo [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Sunday, September 15, 2002 8:13 AM
To: 313@hyperreal.org
Subject: [313] $tinkworx / macho cat garage

Hi

Does anyone know anything about $tinkworx and Macho
Cat Garage, who have both put out some really
excellent releases recently (on Delsin, Down Low and
Viewlexx)? I think I read somewhere that $tinkworx was
American. And Macho Cat Garage? They both have
something for Dutch labels, anyway.

And on the topic of hard to identify artists, I don't
think I heard confirmation of whether (the sadly
missed) James Stinson was responsible for the Other
People Places album on Warp last year. One of the best
releases of 2001 I think.

Cheers

Chris

http://mobile.yahoo.com.au - Yahoo! Messenger for SMS
- Always be connected to your Messenger Friends