$tinkworx is J.T Stewart. I thought he was from from Austin, Texas, but this
is what it says on www.delsin.org

$tinkworx
.. is originally from New York, and now stuck in North Carolina. In a short
time he has been releasing through several respected labels as his co-owned
Down Low label, Rushhour and Bunker, all filled with his smooth glitchy
italodisco-styled techno grooves. His release on Delsin showed the more
smooth side of $tinkworx, where all tracks go deeply funky. The twiddling
synths sounds glide in smoothly with the soft sexy styled strings, ending up
somewhere in between of Japanese Telecom and Metro Area & Daniel Wang. More
from $tinkworx to come in 2003!

Scatalogics
3240 46th ST #2B
Astoria, NY 11103