Does anyone know anything about $tinkworx and Macho
Cat Garage, who have both put out some really
excellent releases recently (on Delsin, Down Low and
Viewlexx)? I think I read somewhere that $tinkworx was
American. And Macho Cat Garage? They both have
something for Dutch labels, anyway.

to add to the confusement:
i've read somewhere that the artists behind macho cat garage are rusty and randy from french guyana, and that legowelt only acted as the producers. the downlow website [http://www.downlowrecords.org] refers to french guyana as well... as for $tinkworx? i'm positive that she/he/they're neither from belgium nor texas; an honorary dutchman?

hmmm...