An electro/techno producer that I know from Brighton has joined up with a
vocalist to form Product 01. The style is Electroclash - I don't have a
problem with using that term (have a listen), otherwise why do you?

Comprised of two individuals, Product 01 are: Austrian/Australian vocalist
Rochelle Vincente and Italian/English quantum electronic producer, and
virtual techno monkey, 'Blak' Jak Adamo.

Two years ago they began their mission: to create a uniquely freaky marriage
of vocal driven electronic music that warps and fuses its way through the
spectrum of dance music paradigms, without ever loosing a beat. With a 12"
due in October, and the album hot on its heels, the assualt on your senses
is imminent. Check out preview mixes and feel it for real by catching one of
the upcoming live shows.

http://www.product01.co.uk

Playing live on wednesday 2nd Oct at the Betsy Trotwood, 56 Farringdon Road,
London EC1, doors 7.30, onstage around 9pm, add (5/4) email
[EMAIL PROTECTED] for guestlist places and tell them Steve from the 313
mailing list sent you ;-)