I'm out of town right now and cannot believe this has happened. We have lost another true Warrior.

Laura was my vent buddy.
When I didn't like something I would call her and vent.
When she was upset she would call me and vent.
I respected her for her dedication to hard work, love for Detroit and it's music, Passion and Honesty. Life has become more of a focus for me now because of the losses of Laura Gavoor and James Stinson.

Laura,
I'm very lucky to have been the ear to absorb some of your rants and words of truth. Thank you for being my ear as well. I'm actually jealous of Heaven right now because I know the party up there JUST got live.

Peace......Bone

Dj Bone and the entire Subject Detroit Family would like to send our sincere condolences to the family and friends of Laura Gavoor.