Well, that was one of my very early performances after I switched to a
laptop.  Now I jump around like a monkey, kind of like that guy that fronted
the band I used to be a member of.... ; P

telepathic regards,
the kooky scientist

--
Upcoming Live Electronic Demonstrations:

Oct. 17th - Chicago, Smart Bar.
Oct. 26th - Detroit, Citi Club.
TELEPATHICA - P.O.B.80337 - Boston, MA  02180-0010
*****new CL #  617.905.9619       and               FAX  781.944.8996

http://www.mp3.com/fredgiannelli
http://www.telepathica.com
******New E-addresses*********
[EMAIL PROTECTED]           and/or              [EMAIL PROTECTED]