I only use Kraftwerk-Headphones

they are built into my Darth Vader Helmet

but don´t ask me about them - very very exclusive

by the way: I found out for djing in a club it´s good

to switch off the lightsabre (otherwise you might hurt yourself

also people might think you´re into some kind of glowsticks-business

- experienced both last, week when luke was in town for a gig