----- Original Message -----
From: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <313@hyperreal.org>
Sent: Thursday, October 10, 2002 9:49 PM
Subject: Re: (313) what was the first techno record ever?

> Yes, but once its done, you can put them on a webpage and never have to
wonder again.

> Actually, I think there was a map included with a Mixmag one time... but
i'd rather not use that.  I am sure there are articles out there too... but
nothing as straight forward as a list.

I think we can safely say this is not the right list on which to undertake
this project. Perhaps you should set up your website with these questions,
then solicit answers from the applicable lists? Maybe set up some kind of a
form so people can add comentary so you can be the arbiter of consesnsus.

Agreed the mixmag one left something to be desired... Maybe start your work
here: http://www.ishkur.com/features/music/index.htm

The scope of this list is way too narrow to take on something like you're
after though.

Tristan
=====
Text/Mixes: http://phonopsia.tripod.com