No Media Advertising? I saw and Advert for it here up in Sydney :)

-----Original Message-----
From: Cyclone Wehner [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Tuesday, 10 December 2002 3:14 AM
To: 313 Detroit
Subject: Re: (313) Derrick Back In Oz

I totally respect your suspicion of the word 'underground', it's been
tainted, but we're taking it back!
The guys are trying to create the ideal environment - different to what
Derrick has had before in Australia, especially in Melbourne. Previously
they have all gone for lots of media, ads, etc. This time they are not doing
ads in the street press, and the posters and art is all being done in-house
and the venue is not publicised. It's a matter of keeping your ear to the
street - it's about the buzz, not the hype. There will be no interviews.
They are not going for the big-name support DJs but people who love music
and will think it an honour to play and stay after for the party. These DJs
just happen to be great. Everyone involved is a 'promoter', 'if you care,
you'll share' - the guys, the DJs, media friends, punters. It's a very
direct contrast to the last high profile tour Derrick did, so yes it is
'underground'. We all hope Derrick will enjoy it, he's a very interactive
guy. We create an environment where we challenge him, he challenges us.

>>> Derrick May returns to Australia for a series of exclusive
>>> underground parties late December.
>
> they used the "underground" expresion with no point of this means that
> derrick may will do a diferent set on those partys? derrick may is my
> favorite composer and main inspiration on my own music but usualy when
> he plays he shows sets that definitly dont atract me. will it be
> diferent now? or im just dreaming here..
>
> take care you all

A Member of the Concorde International Travel Group.
Over 50 years of travel experience, solutions and knowledge
in servicing our customers.
Legal Information
whom they are addressed.
If you have received this email in error please notify us
immediately and delete the e-mails and all copies.
Concorde does not guarantee that this e-mail is virus or error
free. The attached files are provided and may only be used
on the basis that the user assumes all responsibility for any loss,
damage or consequence resulting directly or indirectly from the
use of the attached files, whether caused by the
negligence of the sender or not.
Concorde is not responsible for any changes made to a document
other than those made by Concorde, or for the effect of any
changes (not made by Concorde) on a documents meaning.
The content and opinions in non-business e-mail are not
necessarily those of Concorde. Thank you.