I was mainly talking Melbourne, to be honest.
I know Biz (Syd promoter) would want some word out as it's a Wed night at
Gas but he's doing his own thing.
I daresay there will be listings too and some references on Internet sites
if we wanna get all Media Watch about it, but the general tone of the tour,
which is usually defined by Melbourne, is lowkey, aiiight?