Hi Guys,
Who is not agree to say that if we are on this list its because we love electronic music, Detroit techno or every kind of nice music. Who is more into the music than the producers, label managers or djs themselves ?
Who likes to talk about music more these people?
Personaly I love to talk about music producers/dj/labels I really like...
And where is the best place to exchange our feelings our reviews...
And we have lots of nice producers/djs/labels here...
Do we have to forget them because they are on the list ... NO
I love Stinkworx music, I love Delsin Music, I love Modarator Music, I Love Groundzero/keynote Music, I love Aril Brikha Music, I love Iridite Label, I love Arne Weinberg Music, I love most of the people music from this list, its also why I'm here. I'm also here because I'm a dj and Sometimes some of you are talking about records I din't see or catch in my records shop and it also help me in my quest...we are also here to talk about records from list members or not...
If you're not agree with that, I don't understand why you're here... ?

Fabrice Lig
http://www.multimania.com/fabricelig/

MSN Messenger : discutez en direct avec vos amis ! http://www.msn.fr/msger/default.asp