>> we have a new single out in the next week or so- Iridite 003- Better By
>> Design...

>...which is excellent! Probably my favourite Iridite so far, proper techno
>music and stunning stuff from Rei Loci, Mr Brunton and Elijah. Definitely
>keep an eye out for this...

I have to agree - not sure if I like it more than the 2nd release yet, but
its certainly pushing it. 4 very strong tracks this time. I just hope the
distribution gets sorted out and they sell as many as they deserve to!
Definitely a label to be on the lookout for, even if it means doing a bit of
extra searching...

Sean.