> by the way, is hawtins set on demf still online somewhere?

if my memory serves right it was the only set from the demf '00 that was not
archived by groovetech.

I know there was a crowd recording floating around on napster when it was up
but, I don't know anymore, I bet you could find it on soul seek.

maybe/hopefully richie will put it on his website since there are so many other
audio and video streams up there now? (hint hint minus crew)

and if you have not been to the minus website as of late you should check it
out there are loads of new mp3's and some videos. one of the videos has a short
making of the skizofrenik video. there is one labeled demf 2000 but is a video
complation with loads of pictures (one being you) set to minus-orange.

go to the minus main page click media and then moving and you will have the
list.

scotto
lansing, mi.