Completely agree with you Aril...Q1.01, Hood tracks,Vapour space (I like to finish a set with that or Innercity goodlife/Big fun...), Red Planet stuff, its really close to trance border, or completely trance, finaly whats the difference, its good tracks and thats the most important...finaly there is only tracks we like and other we dislike, depend of our sensibility, our taste. If a cheesy trancy tracks or Pure hard Rock track can give some good emotions to someone, its good too...I spoke to an Hard Rock fan this year and before he told me that I've never imagine we could have emotions on this kind of music, of course its different that what we feel on techno music but it gives some pleasure to some other people and finaly its the magic of music, everyone has a different taste but everyone can find is way...Just look how big is the country music in U.S ;-) Also, I noticed in another message that we said that 313 is the only place where we can find good producers...oh fortunately not...there is lots of other place to find some, there is sooo much....

And finaly... As we know how much is difficult today to find a good distributor for techno vinyls...who will have the good idea to create a 313 distribution ;-)....

Fabrice Lig
http://www.multimania.com/fabricelig/

From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
To: 313@hyperreal.org
Subject: (313) list members music and trance...
Date: 11 Dec 2002 12:12:16 +0100

i love your music to fabrice :)

regarding that whole trance thing...i´d choose a proper "trance/trancey"
track any day infront
of a "progressive" track...which in my own (mark my own) opinion is way much
cheesier than trance.
maybe it´s because of my background of synth-music but i love when a track
flirts with trance but
never goes over the line to being trance-music. i love that track hawtin
started his first demf set,
i think it´s juno reactor...oh man i was going nuts when he played that
track with the looong intro :)

i´ve been listening to several mixes of it´s more fun to compute with
kraftwerk all day (i really should
get something to eat) and it´s 13 minutes of good trance which for me is
something repetitive but not
monoton in a boring way. i love plus and rek with hood on internal empire, i
love Q 1.01 (i think the name is)
with basic channel...what it all comes down to in any case of labeling music
is your own taste and that´s my
or your problem, not for anybody else to judge.

peace,

aril