> Dre doesn't really make music, he makes money. Doing something with
> Timbaland would be a high concept marketing move, not some artistic
> meeting of the minds.

wow that's quite cynical....having said that you may have a point

bear in mind i'm talking from a pop angle here. and as pop music i think
dre's stuff is better than 90% of the crap out there (ie. i'd rather hear
dre than robbie williams on my radio, or some manufactured girl/boy band).

> I'd love to hear Timbaland make a CD for the heads. He obviously
> is very talented, but the root of what he's done has always been
> commercial first and foremost.

i don't blame him. as long as he's comfortable with the stuff he puts out
fair play to the guy.

anyway...back to 313 talk....

robin...