From: Matthew MacQueen [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Saturday, December 21, 2002 8:21 PM
To: 313@hyperreal.org
Cc: Brendan Nelson
Subject: RE: (313) re: Brandy/producers of pop that go the extra mile

> To be honest I don't have a hell of a lot of respect for Dr Dre.

me neither. Except for "surgery" in 1984 when he was with the World Class
Wreckin' Crew

        He'll prescribe for you, his potent elixir
        Two turntables, speakers, and a mixer
        He'll rock your party wherever you be
        Calling Dr. Dre to surgery

        LA is the place for you to be
        To witness Dr Dre in surgery
        He has a Ph.D in mixology
        to cut on the wheels so viciously.

This cut which was an old WJLB Wizard favorite! ... bringing it back to 313,
however tenuously in whatever decade.

peace,
Matt MacQueen