From: "Odeluga, Ken" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: MadR <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>, [EMAIL PROTECTED], 313@hyperreal.org
Subject: RE: (313) top tunes 2002
Date: Fri, 27 Dec 2002 10:25:07 -0000

Just making it into 2002:

The 'dj-dex' edit of 'Black Strategy' by Dark Energy.

Re-released from (can't recall the name) a Dark Energy ep in 1999, it shared
a side with another song in a special '2x2' edition - which meant some djs
wouldn't risk trying to find the right groove live.

Loved it in '99, and like it better than all the latest UR/Red Planet stuff
(although they might grow on me.)

Seasonal Silliness:

'Move My Body' - D'Wachman & HD Substance (Luis Rozalen, Portugal) Atlas.

(Also on Rob Hood's 'Caught In The Act' mix CD.)

'The move my body' refrain makes me smile 'cause it's pretty dumb! - But
it's a nice groove and well made for use.

Almost top tunes:

Patrick Pulsinger - 'Easy To Assemble, Hard To Take A Part' (Cheap)
-
Reason 'Almost' - Came out in 2001

Nova Scotia             - Loose Leaves (Illinton's "Purple Leaves" Mix)
(Airtight)  -
ditto/not as deep as it pretends to be.

k (the definition of bored.)

MSN 8 with e-mail virus protection service: 3 months FREE*. http://join.msn.com/?page=features/virus&xAPID=42&PS=47575&PI=7324&DI=7474&SU= http://www.hotmail.msn.com/cgi-bin/getmsg&HL=1216hotmailtaglines_eliminateviruses_3mf