>Welcome Bren to the list :)

thanking u

>nice selection there, 2,4,5 and 15 would be on my list ( sorry but I just
>haven't had time to do one, so here's 5 off the top of my head ones.
>
>1. The Advent - Recreactions - Steve Rachmand Remix
>2. Marco Carola - Question 9
>3. Paul Mac - Primate 69 - Ben Sims Remix (same old Sims but it just makes
>me smile and feel like I'm in Spain, ahhhh the sun..)
>4. Grain ( aka Arthur smith) no title just FAT CAT 041

>5. Danilo Vigorito - Southsoul Appendix D ..........

Only just bought this last one about 2 weeks ago and haven't had time to
listen to it yet properly yet, but it is shaping up to be a good one alright

>I am though a little confused about 10. I just don't think it was never
as
>good as the Intec 12 he did, Where's the Sun or something like that. Its
>weird but everyone raved about this Bryan Zentz one and I really could
not
>get it, maybe me..

Actually haven't heard that tune that you're on about, to be honest, I don't
buy half as many tunes as I should..I force myself to keep away from the
record shop as much as I can, so a few biggies did go over my head this
year. Only heard them afterwards and then kicked myself that I missed them

>But nice slection anyhow and i hope the 313 list serves you well.

thanking you again..

>I hope you don't mind me saying but I just could not help expressing my
view
>:)

oh not at all. I am equally bemused and bewildered with some people's inclusions
in their own otherwise interesting tracklists or top tens.

Regards,
Bren.