Hi..

New to the list. From Ireland. Here's my top tunes of 2002 in no particular
order, and the labels are just off the top of my head, not sure of all of
them:

1. Michel De Heij vs. Secret Cinema - Music is my machine (EC recordings)
2. Mijk Van Dijk - How Deep is your Love (fabrice lig remix) (??)
3. Codec & Flexor - Time has changed (art of perception)
4. Danilo Vigorito - Imaginary Boy Pt 1. (zenit)
5. Marco Carola - Southsoul Appendix C (b side) (southsoul)
6. Slam - Virtuoso (Slam remix) (soma)
7. Kiko - Monique (David Caretta remix)(goodlife)
8. Heiko Laux - Ornaments (synthesized)(kanzleramt)
9. Mateo Murphy - Love Express (Chris Liebing remix)(turbo)
10. Bryan Zentz - Bushido (intec)
11. Technasia - Acid Storm (sino)
12. Oxia - Troisieme (intec)
13. Patrik Skoog - Evitanten (WJ Henze AM mix) (??)
14. Kiki - Luv Sick (bpitch)
15. Los Hermanos - Quetzel
16. Justus Kohnke - 2 after 909 (kompakt)

And very honourable mentions to Steve Rachmad - sinosphere, chios and virton
..which i'm pretty sure were all late 2001 but I'm still playing non-stop.

Regards,
Bren.

I'm using Vodafone Mail - to get your free mobile email account go to
http://www.vodafone.ie
Use of Vodafone Mail is subject to Terms and Conditions
http://www.vodafone.ie/terms/website