> that aside, i'd like there to be a festival. but the city council
> appears to be dragging its collective feet and walkers foward with
> any sort of verdict; and that makes still remain cynical that there
> will be a festival this year.

I hope, "official" DEMF festival or not, the artists and labels of the detroit
continue to see the holiday weekend as a great opportunity to get together and
keep throwing a couple of the best parties in the entire solar system...
regardless of what City Council decides?

we shall see... it's one big Motor Booty Affair

Matt MacQueen