I agree with Matt. Whatever it is decided and who it
is decided to, it be good to see a ...designated
weekend, shall we say? of which it's just understood
that if you want familiar faces, good parties and good
music then that's the weekend to go to detroit.

 and what about Paxahau? I thought PEMF was pretty
well lined up last year.

--- Matthew MacQueen <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>