At 07:51 AM 1/11/2003, Robert Taylor wrote:
I'm not sure if I would call him "fun"!
A pal of mine played me his Opaque CD (I think that's what it's called) when
I was in a rather addled state of mind and I had to take it off!
Very abstract  - possibly too abstract for someone as shallow as myself.

Subject: RE: (313) Japanese electronic artists

Rei Harakami is always fun.

Well then, how about Yoshinori Sunahara?
Denki Groove is a hoot, albeit a manic hoot. (try Voxxx)
Ryuchi Sakamoto started a label called Progressive Form not too long ago which may be interesting (dunno about 313ish, though) There was someone Japanese on Ferox as well, but I can't recall the name at the moment.

                                                        jeff