I went back and read MEK's original message, and of the releases I
list, the most heavily melodic are the Park Avenue and Ken Ishii, and
the most ambient are the DJ Krush and the Isolated Audio Players
comps. The Ishii, in fact, is probably the most melodic techno record
I've heard since I finally bought my copy of _The Innovator_, and is
almost as good.

--
       . . . the self-reflecting image of a narcotized mind . . .
ozymandias G desiderata     [EMAIL PROTECTED]     desperate, deathless