my very most favorite japanese release is the 'romance' lp by web on syzygy records. one thing on green vinyl, from the same guy who did the eva ep on fatcat records

the album in from 1995, in a very smooth b12/art-way, but with a smooth very lofi feel. the album is really along the way of old carl craig / eevo lute / connection machine stuuf..

takuya sugimoto is his name, i tried to contact him - but without much success yet

from what i've heard he produced also as Tanzmusik, but as far as i can remember those things didn't impress me as much

313 forever

.. . :: http://nomorewords.net