If you like it hard and dark, check out Ed Rush's Torque mix on No U-Turn.
Doc Scott's Mixmag Live does the business too.

-----Original Message-----
From: Stang Anya [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Thursday, January 16, 2003 9:40 AM
To: 313
Subject: RE: (313) Exploring Drum and Bass

There's 2 more dnb mix cd's that I _really_ like:
Kemistry (r.i.p.) & Storm - DJ Kicks
http://www.k7.com/data.pl?release=k7074
Jumpin' Jack Frost - Fine Tuning Vol 1
(J Majik's The Lizard is in this mix. Great tune.)
http://www.epitonic.com/artists/jumpinjackfrost.html
http://www.dunerecordings.com/
JJF has been around for ages, and he co-runs V Recordings.
Check out their releases.

Anya

Any views or opinions are solely those of the author and do not necessarily
represent those of Channel Four Television Corporation unless specifically
stated.  This email and any files transmitted are confidential and intended
If you have received this email in error, please notify
[EMAIL PROTECTED]